I started working on my tag with this much time on the clock…

Submissions close in 29d 7h 17m

…woohoo me!!!

I was able to take advantage of my ‘clean’ spot [*see previous post] on my workspace:)

I think this is the first tag I put together where no ink, paint or stamping was involved…it felt a little naughty, but I liked that my hands stayed relatively clean!

I substituted a random picture from tim’s paper stash collection and glued it to glossy paper with matte glue n seal then added another coat on top. This allowed me to use the distress markers and spread the color around.

I also used a substitution for the tiny tattered florals since mine have not arrived yet…phooey. I really want to play with those, but the tattered flower garland worked well. I added distress glitter in vintage photo for the center.

I loved clustering all the tiny bits together & distressing the ruler ribbon.

*note to self…make sure you move your fingers out of the way when distressing fabric that does not want to be distressed!!!

201505a  201505b

Advertisements